Natural Alternatives to Flu Vaccine
Preventing Colds and Flu
Get the Free report!
Fill in your name and email address in the form to receive your Preventing Cold and Flu report.
Judith Boice, N.D., L.Ac.
How can you protect your family from the flu? I encourage patients to focus on improving health and minimizing exposure, rather than relying on flu vaccines. In this report I've also included information about a homeopathic protocol developed in France that has been clinically proven to be 88% effective in preventing the flu.
- Did you know that 85% of American soldiers during WWI died from the flu and not combat? During the flu outbreak in 1918, homeopathy was 27 times more effective in preventing death than conventional medical treatment.
- What you must know about how epidemiologists develop the flu vaccine and why the vaccine most likely won't work more than two weeks from development date.
- What really determines whether or not you "catch" the flu
- Learn how to minimize exposure and boost your immune system.
- How a Neti pot can reduce exposure to viruses, dust, pollen, and mold.
- When and how to wash your hands so you don't create "super-bacteria" that are resistant to potent anti-bacterial agents.
- How much sleep you really need for healthy immune system functioning.
- How sugar effects your immune system
- What foods boost your immune system
- How to safely clean your home to minimize germs, viruses and bacteria
- How hydrotherapy, including "the wet socks treatment," can boost immune system.
- How many people are expected to be hospitalized or die from flu complications.
- What homeopathic remedies are most helpful in preventing and treating colds and the flu
- How to catch a cold - so you know what not to do.
- discover how to treat a cold.
- Learn what "external pernicious influences" (EPIs) are, and how to use this information to treat a cold.
- When to use Yin qiao san or Gan mao ling (Chinese formulas.)
- How to use Echinacea and/or Goldenseal tincture for sore throat.
- Will herbal teas help?
- What you need to know about mint and homeopathic remedies.
- What symptoms to watch for to pick homeopathic remedies.
- When to consult a physician.
- The purpose of a fever and why you shouldn't fight it.
- A formula for how much water to drink (more accurate than 8 glasses a day.)
- How fevers might be beneficial for children.
- Whether convulsions are dangerous or not.
- How to monitor a fever to stay in the "safe" zone
- How enough rest helps prevent a relapse of a cold or fever
- How to tell if a homeopathic remedy is working
- What to do if a fever gets too high
This information is meant to augment your home care knowledge and is
not a subsitute for medical care.